News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Scottish Fly Fair 2019, 9th – 10th March

Started by Robbie, February 26, 2019, 01:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robbie

Most are probably aware of this event but thought it worth a post just in case some had missed it.

http://scottishflyfair.org/index.html

Last years event was really good, lots of suppliers, great tiers and some very nice toys to drool over. Also got to meet up with a few people from the forum. Well worth a visit in my opinion.

Was looking forward to going this year, but that plan has been scuppered as SWMBO is away down south on a foaling course.

I know the Carp Champion(s) will be there, anyone planning on going?

Bobfly

I expect to trundle down on the Saturday. Less density space wise this time I gather. It was pretty tight packed last year. Not sure if it is fewer stands or more allocation of space.
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

burnie

Laxdale

Robbie

Quote from: claretbumble on February 26, 2019, 05:36:43 PM
Tackle tart, collects shiny reels like a magpie, and fixated on glass rods, maybe?  :tongue2 :tongue2 :tongue2

I love him really  :D

That's the beast  :lol:  :worried

Wildfisher

goggs

I was going to try and get along on the sunday as my mate Graeme is tying this year again.....

sagecirca

My good mate Craig McDonald will be tying there.  I doubt there is a finer wrapper of dries and nymphs in this country.   

free the bees

Going to pop through on Saturday and see what its like.  I didnt go last year so not sure what to expect

Billy

I plan to pop up on one of the days.

Its worth a look if last year was anything to go by.

Billy

Go To Front Page