News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Whisky Reviews

Started by SoldierPmr, April 17, 2015, 09:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arawa

Has anyone tried this?

[attachimg=1]

Laxdale

Looks like it might be good for lighting the fire.

burnie

I can see the distillery from my living room window, if it's as over priced as their vodka and gins, then I doubt I will be partaking.

Wildfisher

I didn't even know there was a distillery there Richard.   

arawa

Quote from: burnie on April 25, 2020, 08:37:43 PM
I can see the distillery from my living room window, if it's as over priced as their vodka and gins, then I doubt I will be partaking.

Thanks. I have seen several good reviews of this whisky but as you have guessed it is not cheap and I was not prepared to splash out without solid confirmation from "real drinkers"  :D :D :D
I have enjoyed some USA ryes.

burnie

Quote from: admin on April 25, 2020, 08:50:08 PM
I didn't even know there was a distillery there Richard.
3 bothers started it up a few years back Fred making potato vodka, they've just put some nice new gate posts up at the farm with pagodas on the top of the posts, that top road is where we go for cycle rides as it's usually very quiet.

burnie

Noddy

A mate pointed out a bottle of single malt on Amazon at £16.  Crabbies Yardhead is was listed as out of stock, I thought at £16 give it a go.  Ordered it the other day and its getting delivered today.  Anybody tried it?  Will review it over the weekend!

Jim

arawa

Bored with not being allowed out so this evening I dug out a bottle of malt. Excellent. Great depth of flavour and long finish.

[attachimg=1]

Noddy

Crabbies Yardhead won't be buying that one again.  Needs a good few more years in the cask.

Jim

Go To Front Page