News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Rivers and Lochs by Bruce Sandison

Started by Andrew Moray, November 21, 2006, 03:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pearly Invicta

62 quid!!! Anyone can have my copy for 62 quid...then I'll wait and buy the new one.

Wildfisher

Have asked Bruce and he  hopes the new edition will be out by the end of this year.

RichardL

Hi Floks

Any news on a date? 

Also anyone had the chance to read the new book on Hugh Falkus?  I have been looking for it but cant find it!

Cheers

Richard

Crawhin

Harpo,

I read the title of the thread and then your first line and got very excited for a moment there! Oh well - back to waiting  :(

Ian

Harpo

Quote from: breac uaig on February 03, 2008, 01:24:49 PM
New Book By Falkus ? you can keep it , breac uaig

No he finds it hard writing from the grave :roll:. It's a book about his life etc by Chris Newton

Harpo

Quote from: ianc on February 03, 2008, 01:13:25 PM
Harpo,

I read the title of the thread and then your first line and got very excited for a moment there! Oh well - back to waiting  :(

Ian

Sorry about that Ian, the thread has moved on !

Sandison

Hi, Richard, still working on the update and hope to have it finished and available for late Autumn - Bruce
Bruce Sandison

Harpo

Quote from: breac uaig on February 03, 2008, 08:48:06 PM
Its alright harpo I knew he was dead, I have his autobiography I dont think i need to readsome one elses account I didnt much like his seatrout fishng although the wife bought it for a present, I was pleased when some one pinched it breac uaig

That's fair enough I haven't read any of his books, I just didn't see the point to your previous post, the original poster was asking if anybody knew where to get a copy not, who does/doesn't want to read the new Hugh Falkus biography

Fluffflinger

See Bruce has posted a provisional date of later this year for publication of the "New Testament".  I am desperately seeking a copy of the most recent edition of River and Lochs, to tide me over this summer.  (Think it is the 2001 edition).  Have searched high, low and higher still but to no avail. Anbody know of a source I would be eternally grateful. 

Kind regards

Richard

Go To Front Page