News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Wildfisher Fly Lines

Started by Wildfisher, August 22, 2010, 10:13:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

Thanks Ian, yes, near the end of the season is not the best time to launch a new fishing product,  :lol:  but this has been in the pipeline for many many months. Getting prototypes made takes time and proper testing of any fishing product  means fishing with it in my book.
Fishing  on wild waters can only be done  during the season and on wild high lochs during the  warmer months. So it was always going to be a late launch unfortunately.

whinging pom

I got my line and it looks very ...... well  Grey! Which is just what i wanted.... And it arrived ever so quick.
Now can you stop the rain so I can try and use it please.
  Thanks a lot  for the quick turn aroundl.

Wildfisher

Glad it arrived WP. I hope it serves you well. Many thanks for the business.

Otter Spotter

My lines arrived on Saturday morning -  thanks to Fred for his trust and prompt dispatch (They arrived before I had paid for them!).

Havent had the chance to try the DT #5 I got , but was out with the #5 WF for a few hours on Saturday evening. The head on the line is very heavy which I like as it loads the rod quickly. The line shoots well and is easily as good as some of the comparable premium brands which I have used and I like it better then the Greys Platinum floater which it was bought to replace. So far so good another happy customer.
Cheers,
Scott.
I used to be a surrealist but now I'm just fish.

Wildfisher

Glad you like the lines Scott. These are good value, subtle coloured fishing lines  exactly as  they are intended to be. I hope you catch lots of fish with them.

By my reckoning, to cover all fishing situations in comfort,   it's best  to carry a few weights of the same line. So for example if your rod is a #5, having both a #5 and a #6 line handy  is a good idea. You can buy 3 or in some cases 4 of my lines for the cost of one "premium"  brand!   :shock: These  horses are bred for  work, not for dressage.  :lol:

bloodybutcher

Fred,

Received my line last week, the grey is a nice stealthy colour which I hope will result in more fish!  Its all loaded and good to go, now just need a chance to go and christen it!

Many thanks for such a prompt dispatch!

BB

Wildfisher

Glad to learn your line arrived OK BB. Thanks for the order and I hope you  get enjoyment from using it.

thewaterbouys

Lines arived this morning Fred that was quick, now to load my reels see how they feel to night.

Thanks Fred
       Henry :D

thewaterbouys

Cracking fly lines, gave them a go the Heron grey 5 dt is a dream to cast just what i look for. Andrew my son the other half of the waterbouys liked the 6 dt highland white on his spring creek. Great lines Fred i will be back for more. :D

Henry  :D

Wildfisher

glad you got on OK with them Henry

Go To Front Page