News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Wildfisher Fly Lines

Started by Wildfisher, August 22, 2010, 10:13:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billy

Fred,

Thanks for sending the line through so quickly.

Billy

waafisher

Fred
Thanks for my 2 lines also. Certainly look good and I am heading down to Tweed (Coldstream) now to give them a try.
Brian
waafisher

Wildfisher

Quote from: Sandfly on September 08, 2010, 05:04:42 PM
Gave the lines a try today, 5 and 6 weight forwards. Excellent performance. Now I need a 3 and 4 weight.

Davy.

......... then just a 7, an 8 and you have the  complete set............... :lol:

Glad  you liked the lines Davy. thanks for the positive comments

Wildfisher

All lines in all weights are now in stock including the  #7 and #8  WF River Don and Highland White.

Albert Wright

they look great I know where to come for lines now.

garryh

received two river don lines this morning ,a great colour for floating lines,cant wait to try them.super fast delivery also  .thanks Fred

cheers Garry
Education is important.
But fishing is importanter

Wildfisher

Thanks for the feedback Garry; we aim to please.  :lol:

The lines are selling well, even considering the season is over.

The heron grey stealth colour of The River Don lines seems to be  a big selling point. There is nothing else like them for even close to the money. They may well now be copied though, but nothing wrong with a bit of healthy competition! At 15  quid including shipping it's pretty hard to go wrong really that's a minimum of 21% less than  their cardboard boxed, plastic spooled competitors. The Highland White lines are also selling very well for more generalized use. As you might expect I use both.

I'll be introducing  a range of intermediates in the months to come and perhaps a sink tip later. We shall see.  :8)

scotty9

Quote from: admin on October 21, 2010, 03:30:56 PM
I'll be introducing  a range of intermediates in the months to come and perhaps a sink tip later. We shall see.  :8)

Well you know where I am for the prototypes  :8) I'll streamer bash some big trout  :lol:

For the sink tip, if you could bring out a short head say around 35', with the full aftm weight in there, some nice thin running line and a dark sink tip - I'd be one happy customer! The sinking tip is a bloody pain with a long line beyond the rod tip, rig it up like a shooting head and it's bliss. I went back to casting loop lines which are awesome for chucking heavy stuff, (they're the only ones available in that style) well actually there's the rio outbound and the new snowbee but haven't tried them. Unfortunately I only have a floater though. Got to be worth checking out....please  :lol:

Wildfisher

Thanks for your comments Scott. It's good to get ideas from as wide a base as possible. It all helps.  

Wildfisher Fly lines will be going international very soon. I'll also be offering some other related items such as backing, loops etc.  

A complete service :8)

(ps.  ....... no plans for cardboard boxes or plastic spools at an extra lots of  quid a time  - sorry)   :D

Otter Spotter

Any chance of tapered leaders in the repertoire?
I used to be a surrealist but now I'm just fish.

Go To Front Page