News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Mythical Magic Fishing Bullets

Started by Wildfisher, January 14, 2011, 03:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Otter Spotter

Quote from: east wind on January 15, 2011, 03:59:43 PM
The blurb says "Cast further for longer"

http://www.fishtec.co.uk/buy.cfm/reels/airflo-balance-fly-reel/40/no/46666&Affiliate=4,397

Buy now and save ?150 off RRP

Now now theres no need to be like that, clearly this is an invaluable piece of kit, what with buyer comments like
'Product : Now I look like a.proper flyfisherman'  :gay4

I am surprised he went for this and now the airflow hammerhead 4' 6" #47 you know the one that you smash the b*stards on the head with baseball bat stylee as they throw themselves out the water at you because you 'Now look like a proper fly fisherman' so much so, that the 'bows know who to home in on.
I used to be a surrealist but now I'm just fish.

east wind

Quote from: Otter Spotter on January 15, 2011, 04:18:04 PM
Now now theres no need to be like that, clearly this is an invaluable piece of kit, what with buyer comments like
'Product : Now I look like a.proper flyfisherman'  :gay4

I am surprised he went for this and now the airflow hammerhead 4' 6" #47 you know the one that you smash the b*stards on the head with baseball bat stylee as they throw themselves out the water at you because you 'Now look like a proper fly fisherman' so much so, that the 'bows know who to home in on.

I believe airflo and very close to unveiling a revolutionary new wading jacket that not only makes you look like a "proper fisherman" but also enhances the ability to delicately present a dry fly.
Listen son, said the man with the gun
There's room for you inside.

scotty9

Quote from: guest on January 14, 2011, 07:15:16 PM
You see comp fisher's with 32 different spools of line. Are they really necessary ?

I have a floater, sinker, slow intermediate, fast int,. and a ghost tip. I only ever really need use about 2 of them. Floater and fast inter,. maybe slow inter at a push.

You can use polyleaders to get the fancy presentations that things like the di3 sweep give you if you really need to.

I carry a floating line.  :lol:

muddler9

You'll also be needing the expensive baseball cap with the company logo. Nowadays fish expect you to be properly dressed.

Wildfisher

Quote from: muddler9 on January 30, 2011, 12:49:45 PM
You'll also be needing the expensive baseball cap with the company logo. Nowadays fish expect you to be properly dressed.
:lol:

Fishtales

Has to be the right one with the correct logo.

[attachimg=1]
Don't worry, be happy.
Sandy
Carried it in full, then carry it out empty.
http://www.ftscotland.co.uk/

Looking for a webhost? Try http://www.1and1.co.uk/?k_id=2966019

Wildfisher

Mel Krieger  said the guy who claims all fish are caught within  30 feet can only cast 30 feet.   :lol:

Well I can cast a lot further than 30feet and I have  to say that in 40 years fishing most fish ARE caught quite close, not all, but most. But then I don't stockie bash on large reservoirs. Being able to cast further can't do any harm though.

garryh

no such thing as the morning rise.yep i agree .but try getting up for the dawn rise,its the most reliable rise in my experience.

Garry
Education is important.
But fishing is importanter

scotty9

Quote from: Alan on February 03, 2011, 11:42:58 PM

im just catching up, tried this a couple of times with little success, first light as the sun comes up, seems to always be a flat calm and bandiesville, its an amazing time to be up, not that im an expert in the early rising department :D

i find the biggest fish appear last thing.

I think a lot is due to fishing pressure. It's pretty noticable here, on a heavily fished river I find the larger fish are a bit more scarce during the day but definitely make an appearance as the sun goes down. On rivers with noticably little pressure, they're out in the main feeding lies just waiting on you.

Go To Front Page