News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Photoshop FREE!

Started by Traditionalist, January 08, 2013, 07:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Traditionalist

This is a free full and legal version of Photoshop.  It is an older version but still excellent, and cost more than a 1000 dollars originally.  You can also get some other stuff there as well;

http://www.adobe.com/downloads/cs2_downloads/index.html

make sure you copy the relevant serial number and keep it in a safe place.

Nobody quite knows why Adobe have put this software up for free, but it is supposed that because they have discontinued support for these versions that they have given the downloads so that people who have bought the software originally may still get it with a valid serial number. Or it may be an administrative error.

However this may be, get it as soon as you can! Occasionally the server is overloaded so you may have to try a couple of times.

Wildfisher

I am downloading CS2 for windows as we speak  :D

Traditionalist

Quote from: admin on January 08, 2013, 07:53:58 AM
I am downloading CS2 for windows as we speak  :D

Make sure you get all the other stuff as well Fred. Acrobat etc. All works perfectly.

Wildfisher

That's CS2  install, works like a dream - get it while it's hot! 

Great link Mike, thanks for that   :D

Traditionalist

Quote from: admin on January 08, 2013, 08:16:46 AM
That's CS2  install, works like a dream - get it while it's hot! 

Great link Mike, thanks for that   :D

Just a lucky coincidence that I found it Fred, I was repairing a machine for an old customer and had to find a way to get his old installations set up again.

It certainly is a massive money saver!   Even though these are older versions they work perfectly, and were all "Industry Standards" when released, so still perfectly good for most things.  Have a look at the other stuff as well, all very useful.

Wildfisher

Traditionalist

Quote from: admin on January 08, 2013, 08:30:54 AM
Here's why

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4974662

Yes, I saw that. Whatever the reason, this is now going viral on the web, so the servers may be a little slow or occasionally unavailable.  This is really excellent software and most people don't need the "cutting edge" stuff anyway.

Traditionalist

Well Adobe seems to be backpedalling somewhat on this, but it is too late for that now. The direct link I gave still works although they have taken some other pages down.

On the forum they are now saying this is not legal but they would have a very hard time preventing anybody from using it now.  They provided the downloads and the "magic" serial numbers, so they are going to have to live with it.  No idea how this will eventually turn out, but the software works.

Traditionalist

See this post;

Hmm, already deleted!  Adobe is trying damage control it seems.  Too late though, whatever they intended they have distributed this software for free with a valid serial number and NO CONDITIONS. So it is legal to use it. There is nothing they can do about that now.

Go To Front Page