News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Soaking Freezing Foot

Started by JIMCCS, February 24, 2013, 05:55:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JIMCCS

I found out at the wrong time that one of my neoprene stocking feet is leaking. That was yesterday on the Tay and it was frreeezzin`.

Now this will have been a topic somewhere on here but, is there a reliable patching kit type of thing out there or do I just have to get another pair of waders?

And another thing, why is it a "pair" of waders when there`s only one of them? :lol:

Wildfisher

Quote from: BARFLY on February 24, 2013, 05:55:17 PM
And another thing, why is it a "pair" of waders when there`s only one of them? :lol:

Philosophy as well as cauld feet  eh?  This community is so multi-talanted   :lol:

bushy palmer

I normally rip the arse out of mine before the start to leak so haven't tried to repair however, my cousin swears by aquasure

Noddy

I'm think that it is mentioned on a previous thread that B&Q rubber glue is the same as aquasure and a lot cheaper.

Jim

oystercatcher

Hi,Barfly.
               Would recommend DiverDave .co.uk This guy can works wonders on this type of repair.He has had years of experience on dry suit ,wet suit repairs and also worked on north sea diving equipment.Have never used him myself but mentioned him too one of my mates who tried him and he did not regret using him.

Go To Front Page