News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Last minute present?

Started by Fishtales, December 17, 2015, 05:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shad

Quote from: Highlander on December 17, 2015, 11:20:23 PM
He might well be a scumbag but there are plenty more of that ilk out there. If we did not use them then we might well be wearing sackcloth. Does not make it right but is sadly the way of the world at the moment.

Tight Lines

Dont agree with that, I buy most of my stuff from costco who treat their staff very fairly , they have full time jobs and good conditions.The warehouse I use must have been open 15 years and probably half the staff have been there from the start.

So it is possible to sell stuff cheaply ,make a profit and treat people well, yes the stuff comes from the far east but I dont think that was anybodies issue with Mr Ashley.

SoldierPmr

I got to admit years ago I bought a Fila puffer jacket for when I was in Norway and idle (waxing skis) I paid £10 for it and it did a great job at keeping me warm I still use it today if  they mepps get any lower the 20 this winter  :lol:

Forgot to add most nights were between -20 and -35

Suki1312

Yep i'm with a few of the boys here . My sister in law was one of the workers at Dundonald that got 15 mins notice to get off site . Stories she told me about there working practices were priceless . And on another note him and his ilk ( Who will be in the biggest court case in Scotland next year ) run my club into near oblivion .  I hope they are all exposed for the thieves that they are . I don't think there are many people out there like him he's a parasite . Rant over Merry Xmas 
Every day is a school day

Bobfly

Mrs Bobfly, with yours truly in tow, was in half a dozen family shops and wee places in Crieff today. Good fun and banter and smiles all round and I even managed to get a very modest bit of discount from the old dear in the ironmongers. Result !!!
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

corsican dave

Quote from: Bobfly on December 18, 2015, 08:29:28 PM
Mrs Bobfly, with yours truly in tow, was in half a dozen family shops and wee places in Crieff today. Good fun and banter and smiles all round and I even managed to get a very modest bit of discount from the old dear in the ironmongers. Result !!!
:applause   :cheers;
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Go To Front Page