News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Vision Waders With Zip

Started by Rabmax, June 28, 2013, 07:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rabmax

Hello i have a pair of Vision waders the ones with the zip that i bought a short time ago.Do you need to treat the zip with anything to keep it in good working order.I have saw it mentioned that divers treat there zips with Bees Wax & other things to keep them good.I wasn't too sure about buying a pair of waders with a zip at first.But when you need a pee i am finding them worthwhile.Cheers All

harelug

I recently bought a dry suit from lomo.co.uk and also bought a tube of the recommended silicon lubricant for the zip, application depends on usage, maybe once every 4-6 trips.
There is no greater
  fan of fly fishing

Than the worm

Rabmax

I will ask Diver Dave as he should know & they were from him anyway.Great waders does a good job does Diver Dave.Cheers

lionrampant

I used beeswax on my dry suit zips - I think it's better than the silicon lubricant.  If you don't have a dive shop nearby then ebay is your best bet

Rabmax

I emailed Diver Dave you only need to give the zip a clean now & then to keep them working good.They are great waders all the seams sealed by Diver Dave.No leaks yet.Cheers

Go To Front Page