News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Coffee grinder / dubbing blender

Started by rannoch raider, July 30, 2017, 03:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rannoch raider

Can anyone recommend a small electric coffee grinder that is good at blending dubbing ?  :)

garryh

I have used this method for a couple of years now. I have a glass jar with a hole drilled in the lid and i find it very easy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_L9W7zX7FE

Garry
Education is important.
But fishing is importanter

rannoch raider

Thanks for that Garry. I've never seen that before, it's a great idea although asking for a can of air at my local ironmongers could easily turn into a Two Ronnies like sketch  :lol:

garryh

I got mine of ebay about £3 a couple of years ago and its still going strong.

Garry
Education is important.

Bobfly

~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

Clan Chief

I like this idea! Was wondering where can I purchase a can of air? eBay you say?

garryh

you should be able to get them from a computer shop . they are known as air dusters and are used for cleaning keyboards and laptops.

Garry
Education is important.

Wildfisher

I bought one years ago. It did not cost much. I even use it for coffee now and then. Nothing quite like a Glister and Hare's Ear Latte.  :lol:

Lochan_load

I just mix mine by hand, rip it apart and combine it until it's mixed. A bit like shuffling a deck of cards but with animal fur  :lol: in all seriousness it works and I try to keep the amount of 'stuff' to a minimum.

Bobfly

That is all I do when it comes to mixing a pinch of this and bits of something else. I often chop up the sparkly strands of stuff but that is it. Then add in another pinch of whatever until it seems like what I'm after.  :D
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

Go To Front Page