News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Wanted, Touring Caravan....

Started by JIMCCS, July 25, 2012, 08:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JIMCCS

...... anyone got one for sale? I`ve been messed around something rotten in the last couple of weeks looking for one so I thought I`d try here.

dazdidge

Traditionalist

Maybe this will be of some use;

http://www.bailey-caravans.co.uk/brochures-and-handbooks/current-brochure/download-view-brochure/

I had a look at quite a few  while considering a caravan tour of the UK, but I gave up the idea. 

I have a few more links to new stuff if you want them.  I found the second hand stuff was more or less universally lousy and overpriced.

TL
MC

Traditionalist

Glenogle

Quote from: BARFLY on July 25, 2012, 08:43:52 PM
Here`s my old one from a few years ago (not the wife :lol:). Can any of you recognise the layby?

St Fillans, 2nd one in from toilets

dazdidge

Mind and give me a shout if you still havent found anything suitable by end of August Jim.
Good luck though, caravans are well overpriced and very hard to find one for reasonable money for the condition. My brother only got his because it was one of his wifes clients that was selling it, so she got a good deal. It was worth at least another 50% what they paid for it.

daz

Otter Spotter

Have made enquiries with some CC (thats caravan club for the avoidance of doubt  :D) pals if I hear owt I'll let you know
I used to be a surrealist but now I'm just fish.

Glenogle

£20 !!!! Bloody hell, you got a photo?

Ripple

Wildfisher

Quote from: BARFLY on August 08, 2012, 07:48:09 PM
Stored in Pitlochry right next to the Tummel.

What a bummer eh?   :lol:

Go To Front Page