News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Wanted: Abu Sweden Toby's or Kynoch's

Started by rubberwellie, September 12, 2012, 07:52:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rubberwellie

I'm on the lookout for some old abu toby's in 12g, 18g and 30g salmo.  If you have any lying around I'd be happy to make an offer.  I would also be interested in abu kynochs on the off chance somebody has some lying around.

Cheers,
Sean
Let them go.

shoog

hi sean i have some old abu tobys and spoons. also have an abu cello dip lure brand new, carded abu hogboms, brand new kynochs and, Lemax Mother of Pearl Lures. ill post some pics and u can have a look.

rubberwellie

Hi shoog, I've sent you a PM mate.  Cheers, Sean
Let them go.

rubberwellie

shoog never got back to me so I might still be interested in these if anyone should have any lying around in good nick.
Let them go.

rubberwellie

If you don't mind looking Alan that would be great, the ones I use are 12g, 18g and 30g.  Happy to make an offer depending on what you have.  Drop me a pm if you find any.

Cheers,
Sean
Let them go.

Wildfisher

Wasn't Kynoch a Tory MP? Lots of people would have loved the chance to see him being dragged behind  a boat on a long line. Preferably on  a down rigger.  :lol:

rubberwellie

I'll give them a miss Alan, they're not quite big enough, thanks for taking the trouble to look though.

Sean
Let them go.

Drifter

Wil have a look for you, i may have something hiding away but might take some time. A good excuse to get the shed cleaned out.

Jim

auchendennan

i have seen abu sweden tobys on ebay from a german seller dont know if they are genuine though.

Go To Front Page