News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

For Sale. North Face ‘Rolling Thunder’ Kit Hold All

Started by rannoch raider, February 15, 2019, 07:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rannoch raider

I have an older model of the legendary,  bombproof North Face kit bag. I believe this is a 90 litre model . It is constructed from a very heavy duty waterproof tarpaulin type material that I think may be called ' Ballistic Tarpaulin' . It is trimmed with reliable heavy duty zippers and woven canvas. It is fitted with a reinforced spine and a hard bottom with strong runners to provide a protective rigid frame . There are wheels at one end and a variety of woven carrying and pulling handles. The bag has a pretty cavernous main compartment and a further roomy end compartment that will easily hold footwear.
The zips are constructed in such a way that they can be secured by means of reasonable sized padlocks.
The current 'Rolling Thunder' bags from North Face retail at over £250 !
I can't remember what this one cost but I do recall thinking 'bloody hell ' 😱 when I bought it.
It has had a life and now has a bit of 'character' in the form of a few scuffs and friction burns round the edges 😂 but it is nevertheless in overall pretty good condition and is fully functional.
It is a real 'bombproof beast' of a hold-all with a good few years of life ahead of it yet.
I really don't need it these days so it's got to go. I'm looking for £50 collected or could post at additional cost .

Go To Front Page