News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Logging In

Started by Clan Chief, October 04, 2015, 11:11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clan Chief

Since I updated my iPad with latest upgrade whenever I click to this forum and others I have to type in my name and password every time even though I tick the stay logged in forever button. I'm really starting to get seriously pissed off with this.
Anyone know how to fix this problem?

Wildfisher

Ditch the ipad and buy an android device.  :lol:

Clan Chief

:D actually been thinking about that!

Bobfly

I have the same procedure ... log in again each time. I don't worry about it because I somehow do not the idea of remaining logged into to anywhere.
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

bibio1

What android devices would anyone recommend. Apple products whilst good are way over priced.

Fishtales

We have Samsung Tablets with SD cards although the on board memory isn't great they work fine. Some apps can't be moved out of the tablet and onto the card so they use up system memory. You can't delete any of the system apps even if you never use them either to free up space.
Don't worry, be happy.
Sandy
Carried it in full, then carry it out empty.
http://www.ftscotland.co.uk/

Looking for a webhost? Try http://www.1and1.co.uk/?k_id=2966019

Wildfisher

I use a  Samsung Tablet too, as Sandy says it's simple to expand the memory using SD cards. It works perfectly, no complaints.   I would never buy Apple kit, it's overpriced, designed not to be upgrade-able   and  quickly becomes obsolete. This has been Apple policy since they brought out their first computers in the early 1980s.

Lochan_load

I'm a very happy apple drone  :)
The pros outweigh the cons for me, they've definately got things sewn up but they're customer service is superb and their stuff is a joy to use, not something I've found with Samsung and Sony phones/tablets in the past  :worried

Wildfisher

Can't  comment on Samsung customer service, never had to use it. No need to, their stuff just works.  :8)

Lochan_load

I've never had any stuff fail but I've water  damaged a phone and dropped another and smashed it, took them to the apple store and they replaced them because they were under warranty, even orvis wouldn't do that!

Go To Front Page