News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What have you tied today?

Started by Clan Chief, October 25, 2008, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rannoch raider

It certainly seems to be doing the business Fred. White 'tadpole' type patterns like the IPN and wooly bugger have a good record for estuary fish so why not !

corsican dave

some killer bugs
[attachimg=1]
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

scoobyscott

Caddis bug [attachimg=1]

sewin007

Those sedges remind me of a pattern I had seen before, tied by a guy with a limp from Drumchapel?

bibio1

betterget tobered up for lewis

Clan Chief

Very nice Paul, you must be after the silvery troot!

Robbie

rannoch raider

lovely tie there Paul. Silver, blue and magenta is a beautiful colour combination for anything silver. It reminds me of  a scaled down version of the Silver Wilkinson ? Was that your inspiration per chance?

bibio1

I bought a rubbish magenta hen cape off eBay so just playing about with it. Its amazing how it mutes the blue.

Cheers

Paul

pedropete

some super tying going on here lads, those teal winged wets are very tasty sir..  two patterns I never got the success from was mylar body technique and the killer bug style, just couldn't get the look I was after so sacked them both,you lads don't seem to have a problem, maybe should have persevered. I'm still making my way through Mr. Barrons book, some beautifully fishy dabblers, this one he calls Jerry's dabbler, from the south of Ireland originally.

Go To Front Page