News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Coming Soon - The New Wildfisher Stream Stealth Fly Line And New Web Site

Started by Wildfisher, November 29, 2013, 12:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

I'll soon be launching a new look website for Wildfisher Fly Lines and using that opportunity to launch a  new line- The Wildfisher Stream Stealth.

[attachimg=1]

The new line will feature a new style slick coating and will be available in the very popular Wildfisher Heron Grey.

The line length is 90 feet and the profile designed to move the weight farther forward for easier loading at short to medium distances.

Wildfisher Fly Lines has had another amazing year which just goes to prove if you offer a good product at a fair price, focus on fishing rather than bamboozling techno-speak you can't really go wrong!   :D

Bobfly

Great stuff Fred. Can you put me down please for one 4wt and one 5wt.

Vaughan
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

Wildfisher

No rush Vaugan i'll be a few weeks before everything is up and running.

Happy to take advance orders though as this helps with initial stocking levels.  :D

Bobfly

No probs Fred. It will sadly be a while before they will hit the water anyway. I shall wait to hear from you. Glad to see you have settled on a good descriptive name for these lines. On one of my clumsy days they might have been called Splashdowns or Plonkers.
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

superscot

Existing customers will of course be given preferential treatment  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wildfisher

<bullshit mode on>

All Wildfisher Fly Line customers get preferential treatment Colin

</bullshit mode off>

:lol:

Wildfisher

Quote from: Bobfly on November 29, 2013, 03:07:03 PM
Glad to see you have settled on a good descriptive name for these lines.

Names are important. You can try to create impressions of boy racer-hoods lost  by making it sound like a sports car or perhaps a fly caster's penis extension, but I prefer to go for something  that equates sensibly to fishing, wild fishing in our case.

"River Don", "Highland White", "iWild", "Stream Stealth" etc    :D

Wildfisher

The new Wildfisher Stream Stealth lines will be available sometime in January.

They feature the new profile design and coating and will initially  be available  as:

WF#3
WF#4
WF#5
WF#6
WF#7

Pricing will be £18 each (UK) with the usual  discount for WFF members.

Yardbent

Quote from: admin on November 29, 2013, 01:23:47 PM
Happy to take advance orders though as this helps with initial stocking levels.  :D

ok - put me down for 1

Wildfisher Stream Stealth WF#6

john

corsican dave

looking forward to your first budgie chucking line for swff/pike, Fred?
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Go To Front Page