News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

simple question for the buffs

Started by hopper, May 23, 2013, 11:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hopper

ipad or tablet, keep it simple what's the difference

Wildfisher

Eric,  the  ipad is a tablet, so I am assuming you mean ipad vs Samsung tablet or similar?

The Samsung tablet has a more modern  screen format, the memory is upgradable cheaply and easily with a micro sd card (ipads are not upgradable). Samsung has proper built in stereo speakers, ipad has a single speaker, Samsung is not Apple - for me that was the number 1 selling point.   Apple products are like  Nike trainers - they are not always the best technically or the best value for money, but kids love 'em  :lol:

Wildfisher

Forgot to mention - the touch screens on the ipad are made by Samsung.

hopper

I was reading through you post on the tablet you got. It's not for me i am going to take the lap top i gave to the wife for her xmas and put the business stuff on it and give her one of those things. You know what like i am a real tech geek not intrested in this stuff, just give me a fishing rod

Otter Spotter

Quote from: hopper on May 24, 2013, 12:01:57 AM
I was reading through you post on the tablet you got. It's not for me i am going to take the lap top i gave to the wife for her xmas and put the business stuff on it and give her one of those things. You know what like i am a real tech geek not intrested in this stuff, just give me a fishing rod

Well done Eric that is the correct answer  :D
I used to be a surrealist but now I'm just fish.

Go To Front Page