News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Storage Containers

Started by thewaterbouys, November 19, 2007, 10:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewaterbouys

Hi Guys
         Storage containers, approx 4 feet in height ?20 from argos ideal for keeping fly tying materials or fishing gear. :o

Henry

thewaterbouys

I only bought the containers 2 weeks ago,the wife was cracking up with me as the gear was lying all over the place.Theres nothing worse looking for somthing when every thing is mixed up. :? They containers fairly make a difference it was the wife that got them for me. :shock:

Henry  :D :D :D

garryh

aye they are really handy.just a wee word of warning though,i had mine sitting in the corner away from the sunlight coming through the window or so i thought but it actually caught the sun very briefly in the evening.in next to no time it had faded all the dyed dubbing's that had been hit by the sun .maybe the effect of the sun was magnified through semi transparent plastic ,not really sure ,but it was definitely the sun as the dubbing in the packets were OK on the side not facing the sun ,
Education is important.
But fishing is importanter

thewaterbouys

Mine is in a corner away from the window,but thanks for the tip i will certianly keep it away from the sunlight.

Henry. :o :D :D

aliferste

~gasp~ you have.....a room? with storage boxes ? I have to keep mine in a bag under the stairs  :?

paulr

I dont have as much stuff as you Henry!
I use these metal filing cabinets from IKEA:

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/20107873

Cheers
Paul

thewaterbouys

That is a tidy cabnet just the sort of thing i was looking for.You wont get the sun efecting your matierals as garryh was saying and cheap into the bargain.

Henry :D :D

paulr

Aye it's a good size,and the castors are optional,so you can sit it on a desk or table.
cheers
Paul

Clan Ford

I use the ikea cabinets as well.

Norm

garryh

aye paul that looks the buisness,time for a change i think.
Education is important.
But fishing is importanter

Go To Front Page