News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What leads to progress?

Started by scotty9, September 08, 2009, 04:34:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scotty9

Now that i've lured you in thinking we're going to talk about casting, well we kind or are, but how do we make this forum section, the videos and the members interact?

My idea was a how-to/advise section where members post videos of them casting and ask for specific and/or general pointers to help them. No need to worry about embarrassment, you saw Alan doing his mating dance on camera  :lol: All videos would be respected and members genuinely offer advise. As well as this, members could ask how to do things or ask for solutions to problems and someone else could offer an explanation and a short video how-to. This would take a lot of effort and I realise a lot of people simply don't have the time but this imo is a great resource that has great potential if we can work out how to use it best. Maybe it could be privatised to thjis forum's users only? Who knows?

I'm just trying to shoot some ideas around, so how do we turn this into a working casting resource that benefits everyone? Get your ideas down!  :D

Go To Front Page