News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What have you tied today?

Started by Clan Chief, October 25, 2008, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoldierPmr

I thought it was I was going to ask on the FFF but thought better of it. With all these Ravens hanging around at the moment I might be able to find a feather or two now  :)

diogg

A few for a river

[attachimg=1]

corsican dave

Rob Kolanda's Bellycrawl. quite possibly the most complex pattern I've ever tied!  :8)
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

rannoch raider

Looks like a Bonefish pattern Dave ?

corsican dave

Quote from: rannoch raider on June 19, 2015, 08:48:22 PM
Looks like a Bonefish pattern Dave ?
meant to be for carp, but i'm fairly confident i'll get a trout on it by the end of the season  :wink:
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Robbie

That's a nice looking fly, should be a hit with the trout. The wound hackles might offer some protection to the peacock sword as well.

Lochan_load

Lovin the Alexandra bumble toe andy!   :lol: all your flies have been lovely.
Not tied anything for a while but I'm starting again out of necessity, first one out is one that caught most of my fish on my recent stint on knoydart, switching to three flies and putting this on the top dropper (I know revolutionary stuff!) really changed my fortunes in some really poor conditions, simple pearly muddler
[attachimg=1]

rannoch raider

Very nice! That's got trout killer written all over it!

bibio1

Put hopper legs on it and you have an unbelievable fly.

Lochan_load

That sounds like a challenge (and a bloody good idea!). standby!

Go To Front Page