News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What have you tied today?

Started by Clan Chief, October 25, 2008, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bibio1

Biggest loch brownie I ever caught was on that fly

Lochan_load

No palmer, just black hackle and the hopper legs, the palmer is usually the first think to get chewed up and not sure it makes any difference on a muddler
[attachimg=1]

JimJams

Looks ace! I struggle tieing hopper legs, still havent found an easy way!

hopper

There is a very simple way to tying hopper legs, buy them ready knotted .

rannoch raider

I like that one Andy. I'd have one of these muddlers of yours on the Bob at all times on the Lochs.

Lochan_load

I fell back in love with them last week at knoydart and corrour, most of my fish went for them, I was considering fishing one fly at one point cos the other 2 were just something to tangle up!

Jim jams try holding the tip between your thumb and forefinger, loop the fibre over and catch it in at the same point as the tip creating a loop and the you just feed the cut end through and pull tight.......or what hopper said  :lol:

bibio1

Lochan_load

Can only call this a fiery muddler, fire orange rib, fiery brown cock over red seals fur and tan deer hair. Can't get fishing this weekend but a glass of Vino, a bowl of nuts and a couple of muddlers before the wife gets in is a fairly good substitute  :D

[attachimg=1]

Lochan_load

Second and last of the night, tied this one with standard grey deer hair and dropped the heavy orange rib, prefer this one
[attachimg=1]

fergie

Quote from: Lochan_load on June 26, 2015, 08:13:15 PM
Can only call this a fiery muddler, fire orange rib, fiery brown cock over red seals fur and tan deer hair. Can't get fishing this weekend but a glass of Vino, a bowl of nuts and a couple of muddlers before the wife gets in is a fairly good substitute  :D

[attachimg=1]

Thats a sexy fly. :D

Go To Front Page