News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What have you tied today?

Started by Clan Chief, October 25, 2008, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corsican dave

quite a large half & half (half deceiver, half clouser) for, hopefully, a very large barbel  :8)
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Wildfisher

Don't know if you get green dragons and damsels in Spain, so I have ordered some red and blue foam.

Another of my quick, no f*****g about ties.   :D If a fly takes more than 5 minutes to complete  I'm not interested.  :8)

[attachimg=1]

corsican dave

i think ordering blue & red foam is taking attention to detail a bit too far, to be honest..... :roll: :lol:
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Wildfisher

Nowt wrong with detail Dave as long as it's quick detail.   :lol:

troutmaddave

Rogan style fly with the mixed wing

[attachimg=1]

corsican dave

that is a beautiful piece of work, Dave!  :D

unfortunately, it's a bleak outlook for April
[attachimg=1]

rannoch raider

Now that's a proper clouser Dave ! I do like the simplicity of that green foam bodies fly as well. That would be a sound base for red foam bodied daddies.

Where are all the troot fly men then ?

roberth

Predator flies. Purple/white using EP fibres and black using frog hair.

[attachimg=1]
[attachimg=2]

troutmaddave

Now, something a bit different. The rusty rat.

[attachimg=1]

A few subs in this one, no silver fox and grizzle hackle, so I used buck tail and guinea instead.

rannoch raider

Looks good Dave. Looks very good !

Go To Front Page