News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What have you tied today?

Started by Clan Chief, October 25, 2008, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clan Chief

Messing about tonight I came up with a couple trad/mod style patterns. jazzed up trads lol.

Robbie

Cracking flies guys. The problem is I keep getting ideas for flies I should tie but don't have time to do 1/4 of them.

Lochan_load

Another mini lure type, wee double this time, they're funny lookin flies on the double [attachimg=1] but I quite like em

Clan Chief

I like that Andy! When you think about it marabou wings probably work better than paired wings and rolled wings etc and probably more durable.

Otter Spotter

Some real masterpieces in here recently, makes me wish I had both the patience and the dexterity!!

Andy - Same flea in Dunkeld colours with a green tail and gold straggle is deadly on its day for Brownies and Sea trout.
I used to be a surrealist but now I'm just fish.

Lochan_load

I'll be knocking up a few so ill see what I've got in those colours, cheers

Marabou gives good movement in the water, it's a heavy hook so should give it that dip and pull motion

Clan Chief

Tied this afternoon, not exactly invicta bumbles but something along those lines!

Bobfly

Some selections from recent tie-ups for a trip to Vancouver Island with Shad at the end of this month.
Should be enough to frighten the horses. Did I mention that they are supposed to like pink over there??  :shock: :shock:
Smallest hook is an 8, if you can find it !!

[attachimg=2]
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

Tyro

Couple of tyings from today.

Len

corsican dave

Quote from: Bobfly on September 03, 2016, 06:03:25 PM
Some selections from recent tie-ups for a trip to Vancouver Island with Shad at the end of this month.
very nice Vaughan! I shouldn't go overboard on the 8s. a bit namby-pamby.... :lol:
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Go To Front Page