News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What have you tied today?

Started by Clan Chief, October 25, 2008, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corsican dave

Quote from: Tyro on September 03, 2016, 06:28:49 PM
Couple of tyings from today.
they're nice, Len. I keep thinking I should do some whopper articulated tubes sometime
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Tyro

I have enough trouble casting a single tube never mind an articulated one :D

Len

PS Up north to see Thunder in the Glens last week. Walked past the pike loch we have discussed. Amazed at how the reeds have taken over in the last two years.

Bobfly

Shad gave me some stuff and a few flies to give an idea. The rest is made up from Coho and King salmon flies that you can view on line and they seem to go for some bright flies !!!
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

rannoch raider

Some lovely flies posted up recently. I bet the the Canada selection would catch our salmon as well? 

Lochan_load

Very envious of that trip Vaughan! And I'm guessing if everyone here started fishing for salmon with hot pink flies that's what they'd get caught on....messing about this morning, had planned to wing this but did the hackle and liked it so just tied it off as it was!
[attachimg=1]

rannoch raider

There's a wee bit of the Silver Wilkinson happening there Andy. A small jungle cock cheek and it would be hard to tell the difference at a distance!

bibio1

What do you get if your out on a Friday night buying cocktails for woman and tying flies on a Saturday.

The Kate Mc-ke-toe.

bibio1

Without the muddled head

rannoch raider

They certainly look like they'll do a bit of damage.

Lochan_load

Really nice Paul, a boozy theme is emerging! I've been slowed down today by the worst hangover I've had since the last stravaig, even had a wee chat with God down the porcelain telephone this morning  :roll:  this is an Alexandra variant but should maybe call it the 'morning after'  :lol:
[attachimg=1]

Go To Front Page