News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What have you tied today?

Started by Clan Chief, October 25, 2008, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tweed

I had a few problems with this as well BP.  I'm about as far from being an expert as you can get, but the following worked for me.

Hold the camera quite far away (maybe a couple of feet or more) and zoom in as far as possible.
If you've got a setting for close ups (mine's a button with a pic of a flower on it), press that and the image looks a bit clearer, but still not 'crisp'.  Bash on though and have faith.
Press your shutter button half way down to focus, and then all the way down to take the picture.

Might work . . .

paulr

That emerger looks like a killer Wee Bri.
cheers
Paul

bibio1

Agreed I'll have to try the flexi floss bodies they do look good.

paul

Clan Chief

QuoteBy the way, you can get those wee tripods in one of those pound shops.

thats where I got mine from. great for taking on hillwalking and fishing trips. Very compact too.

Harpo

Quote from: paulr on February 10, 2010, 02:39:54 PM
That emerger looks like a killer Wee Bri.
cheers
Paul

Aye it does that, i've never seen fexi Floss in the shops (Country Life) does it come in rolls like thread?

Cheers

Clan Chief

Like the look of that Flexi para Bri. Very tempting for the fish , I'm sure.

Clan Chief

Tied this recently. I used micro straggle fritz for the body. Red wire for the rib and an olive hen head hackle.

bibio1

That certainly looks a good bet for the green drakes coming off hillend at the end of june.

paul

Black-Don

scotfly

Lovely tie CC, proportionally spot on and the sweep of that hackle is to die for!  :8) :8)

Go To Front Page