News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What have you tied today?

Started by Clan Chief, October 25, 2008, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clan Chief

Tied this Gosling last night.........

fishindaft

Like that gosling Clan Chief. Davie Mcphail inspired?

Been tying a few Chiefs today.

John

Clan Chief

QuoteLike that gosling Clan Chief. Davie Mcphail inspired?

However can you tell?  :)

Black-Don

Quote from: bushy palmer on February 24, 2011, 08:46:28 AM
Looks like guinae fowl Bri.

Nice flees :D

Spot on  :8)

The flees are designed to be fished from a boat loch style in a brisk wind or behind a fast drifting boat. Would suggest if anyone fancies tying the blue, black,viper or red one, they try fishing it behind the boat on a floater, Di3 or even deeper  :wink:.

Quote from: Clan Chief on February 25, 2011, 04:35:06 PM
Tied this Gosling last night.........

Nice.

Quote from: fishindaft on February 24, 2011, 03:40:08 PM
This is my first post on this thread so any comments about improving my tying and photography of the end product greatfully recieved. Only got the one tied before the mrs and bairns appeared home. Need to get some serious vice time in before season starts, been a lazy winter. :)

Looks good, very bushy.

scotfly

Quote from: guest on February 25, 2011, 11:07:33 PMor behind a fast drifting boat. Would suggest if anyone fancies tying the blue, black,viper or red one, they try fishing it behind the boat on a floater, Di3 or even deeper  :wink:.

Make sure you check the rules before trying this. On most waters it's classed as trailing and banned.

Black-Don

Quote from: guest
or behind a fast drifting boat. Would suggest if anyone fancies tying the blue, black,viper or red one, they try fishing it behind the boat on a floater, Di3 or even deeper  .

Quote from: scotfly on February 26, 2011, 12:46:24 AM
Make sure you check the rules before trying this. On most waters it's classed as trailing and banned.

O.K., Loch style it is then    :roll:  :)  :wink:

shanksi

My first fly posting going to give this a go

Ian

shanksi

Col,
My attempt at a March Brown Jingler as tied by Dave Downie here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytf2NJtD4Q0

Ian

Clan Chief

That's a well tied good looking flee.  :)

Black-Don

That's a nice flee and looks pretty well tied to me Ian, you should post pics of your flees more often  :8).

Go To Front Page