News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What have you tied today?

Started by Clan Chief, October 25, 2008, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ddp712

Quote from: bushy palmer on March 09, 2013, 09:41:49 PM
Just finished these.

There for Davey P at my work (recently registered ddp712). He's been a great help at work over the last few years and is keen to do some proper fishing having only fished for stockies before now.

It's just a bit of everything really to get him started this year on both loch and river.
[attachimg=1]
[attachimg=2]

Thank you very much. Cant wait till next weekend now, Need to get my ticket bought too.

Clan Chief

Tied some lures for local water but not worth showing but I also tied some palmers too for up north. Best of the bunch............

13Fisher1

That's a handsome looking palmer, lovely!

bushy palmer

Otter Spotter

Quote from: Roobarb on March 11, 2013, 04:17:26 PM
I've no idea what I was thinking of with this one.

Leven Spider variant??

Excellent fleas whatever you were thinking  :D
I used to be a surrealist but now I'm just fish.

Buanán

Aye Roobarb, perhaps you were thinking more irish peter-ross than spider variant  :lol: That would be the boy for me in those early season margins, especially if there was a little sun showing between snow showers. I pulled the wings of a cinnamon and gold last 15th, that did the trick.   

bushy palmer

Quote from: Roobarb on March 11, 2013, 05:25:43 PM
Right that's that decided then, from now on it will be know as the Irish Peter Ross - so it will to be sure!

Cheers
Andy

The Peter O'Ross

bushy palmer

I'm getting carried away at the vice here making foamy things in a similar vein to Naiomi.

Have just tied some of these (more to wind my boating partner up than anything else!) :D

[attachimg=1]

Wildfisher

Tied a bunch of these. Silver ribbed black spider - William's Favourite? This was always a very good early season pattern around here.

Whatever it's called it shows up well in the snow  :lol:

[attachimg=1]

Go To Front Page