News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What have you tied today?

Started by Clan Chief, October 25, 2008, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bibio1

sewin007

Heading down to galloway for a week going to give swff a bash, knocked these up for pollock, bass who knows.

corsican dave

should do the job! let us know how you get on :8)
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Harpo

Quote from: sewin007 on July 23, 2013, 04:26:19 PM
Heading down to galloway for a week going to give swff a bash, knocked these up for pollock, bass who knows.

I'm just back from that region, the locals tell me there are plenty of bass about, I tried 3 nights but didn't manage to be one

Good luck

scoobyscott

sewin007

Friend of mine was down last year had a 7lb bass to the spinner, from a boat. Last year i had a few pollock on the spinner from the shore, dont know if i will be able to reach any fish from the shore on the fly. Iam hoping i can blag a few hours on a boat just drifting off shore would be great.

sewin007

From this [attachimg=1]
To this[attachimg=2]
To this[attachimg=3]

Rabmax

I have Ants in my pants at the moment. :D Been tying up a few more ants today.I am new to fishing with ants but finding that the trout seem to like them.

Cheers all

east wind

Quote from: Rabmax on July 25, 2013, 04:43:59 PM
I have Ants in my pants at the moment. :D Been tying up a few more ants today.I am new to fishing with ants but finding that the trout seem to like them.

Cheers all

Very nice.
Listen son, said the man with the gun
There's room for you inside.

george387

Had a go at the vice the day for a wee change and decided after reading a recent article in a magazine about Imitation Crayfish to give it a whirl & ended up with this.

Go To Front Page