News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What have you tied today?

Started by Clan Chief, October 25, 2008, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bibio1

Nice flies.

Have you had much luck with peach  enablers?

Lochan_load

Alright mr troot, could you repost your picture of the peach bumble, looks good but I can only see it tiny, when I try and view it full size my phone isn't playing ball!

Bushy Palmer did you do all those in one day? That's some going!!

bushy palmer

Quote from: Lochan_load on January 25, 2014, 09:41:33 PM

Bushy Palmer did you do all those in one day? That's some going!!

Lets just say there was not much gardening getting done today :D

brown troot

Hard going mate, my phone was playing up today as well gave up with it in the end lol. no problem mate pic added
[attachimg=1]

Andy

brown troot

Sorry bibio1,I missed you'r post. yes the peach dabbler is a good fly for the troot. had good results with it dabbling it through a wave

Andy

brown troot

I was messing about with bug off and tied this
[attachimg=1]

Clan Chief

Absolutely loving the recent activity on this thread of late. Here's a vid I made tonight. Not entirely happy with it with regards to the neatness of the head etc as I couldn't see the stray fibers from my rigid tying position for the purposes of the vid. Normally i would pay close inspection whilst tying but none the less its not too bad.Please ignore my ramblings I was drinking whisky to be fair!

Trout Fly Pattern

Wildfisher

Good stuff Allan. It's always interesting to actually see how others go about things.

The UV resin really shows  that red tag off nicely.

Wildfisher

Red tagged Peacock Spider. Minute variations on this pattern have appeared under a multitude of names Machair Spider being one if you use ostrich instead of peacock herl.

[attachimg=1]

bushy palmer

Quote from: Clan Chief on January 26, 2014, 12:34:54 AM
Here's a vid I made tonight.
Nice one! - So glad you took some time out to explain the importance of the whisky- so many newcomers to flytying who don't realise the importance of that! :D

Go To Front Page