News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What have you tied today?

Started by Clan Chief, October 25, 2008, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan Crawford

loch coulter

Quote from: sewin007 on March 17, 2014, 10:31:42 AM
Wee bug bond nymph, maybe get to use it before the end of the season![attachimg=1]
cracking wee fly Stuart.

sewin007

Cheers Tommy, maybe getting a ticket for River Leven, if so will use some of your material for sea trout salmon flies.

loch coulter

Quote from: sewin007 on March 19, 2014, 01:53:46 PM
Cheers Tommy, maybe getting a ticket for River Leven, if so will use some of your material for sea trout salmon flies.
Tight lines :8)

Brookie

This topic is incredible! I'd be embarrassed posting  pictures of my feeble efforts here.   :lol:

Fishtales

Quote from: Brookie on March 20, 2014, 09:18:49 PM
This topic is incredible! I'd be embarrassed posting  pictures of my feeble efforts here.   :lol:

Two videos of the last four years of flies on this thread.

m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmYeQYfzB1ThDX5TBfIM9poMib7XtA9jI
Don't worry, be happy.
Sandy
Carried it in full, then carry it out empty.
http://www.ftscotland.co.uk/

Looking for a webhost? Try http://www.1and1.co.uk/?k_id=2966019

Brookie

Thanks Fishtales I had a quick look at the vids I'll watch them right through later when I have time.  :)

bibio1

Billy

Bibio is right. Get them posted.
Mine look like wee bits of stick no matter if it's a wet, dry or nymph but it might give someone an idea.

Billy

Lochan_load

Totally agree it's the patterns that folk are interested in and if they're catching for you I'll be happy to nab them ;) I've been without my tying gear for a couple of weeks but my dad's getting it back to me tomorrow, that coupled with a mate giving me a ton of great materials he no longer uses should mean I'll be chucking a few on here pretty soon :)

Go To Front Page