News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What have you tied today?

Started by Clan Chief, October 25, 2008, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

claytonmcnie

Quote from: Lochan_load on March 22, 2015, 07:26:04 PM
Glo brite butt and a hint of pink underwing on this one! Tied for tomorrow, going for a cast on the leven, 10mins walk from my house and I fish it about once a year  :roll:
[attachimg=1]
Smashing fly let us know how you got on

claytonmcnie

Here are a few Clyde style flies and couple of wets and other assorted from last week. Still to get the camera sorted out maybe different color background

SoldierPmr

If you want a blue back ground your gonna have to send me one  :lol: otherwise you will have to put up with the fire place or dog or what ever else is happening in the back ground :P

Lochan_load

It's always a jungle cock cape andy, it's just usually the backside  :8)

Nice to see you've got the vice out again

Wildfisher

So who's  going to do the Pink Zulu?   :D

Lochan_load

I've got pink almost everything but no hackles...I feel like im walking into a joke with that statement  :worried

SoldierPmr

I'd imagen it would have a pink hackle and pink tail you could even call it the tutu. :lol:

Lochan_load

Quote from: Roobarb on March 23, 2015, 08:56:14 PM
Watch this space.
The Tutu Zulu will appear in the next day or two.
I reckon it could be the next Peter Ross...

Andy

It could never be that unpopular  :shock:

Wildfisher

I don't think you want it all pink. You need some contrast in a fly. I'd go for pink glo-brite tail, pink dubbed body, black body hackle, silver rib, black hen head hackle

Lochan_load

Hmm Maybe we should all have a bash and put them up would be interesting to see what folk come up with, would be particularly interested in Corsican saves earplug alienater pink Zulu!!

Go To Front Page