News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What have you tied today?

Started by Clan Chief, October 25, 2008, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lochan_load

Believe it or not that uv goes brown in water but it's mixed with black seals fur here. do trout eat hairy frogs? Let's hope so, it's just a provoker I think, I'm hoping it riles up some feisty tongue trout come Wednesday  :D
Just made this one up as I went along, again something big to get some attention!
[attachimg=1]

Wildfisher

I think it was Joe who came up with the SedgeZilla and used it with great effect up around The Crask.

bibio1

That does look.like a.frog.

Big trout eat frogs

corsican dave

Quote from: Roobarb on September 21, 2015, 10:14:53 PM

Nice work but 5/0  :shock: You'll not be casting that on a 4wt!
Andy
no point going about these things half-arsed, Andy  :8)
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Clan Chief

Managed to tie a flee at lunchtime.  Something for the weekend.  Will hopefully get a chance to tie some more

Size 12 hook black dubbed body silver rib. Red crest tail Black cock body hackle partridge collar hackle

rannoch raider

Nice. I like the look of that one.

Clan Chief

corsican dave

I daren't show you. I think I might actually have over-stepped the mark this time  :shock:
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Lochan_load

I hope you haven't desecrated my silver pheasant  :x

:lol:

corsican dave

Quote from: Lochan_load on September 25, 2015, 08:23:41 AM
I hope you haven't desecrated my silver pheasant  :x

:lol:
nope, that'll be this evening's mission  :lol:

Go To Front Page