News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What have you tied today?

Started by Clan Chief, October 25, 2008, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corsican dave

Quote from: admin on October 29, 2015, 06:49:16 PM
Indeed. It's one of the few that takes under 5 hours to tie.  :lol:
"like!"  :8)
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Wildfisher

[attachimg=1]
Backstabber Carp Fly

Swims upside down due to the dumbbell eyes tied on top.

This is the polar opposite of my last fly posted in this thread.

Note - that reads CARP    :lol:

corsican dave

Quote from: admin on November 06, 2015, 05:35:08 PM
Backstabber Carp Fly

This is the polar opposite of my last fly posted in this thread.

Note - that reads CARP    :lol:
"like!"  :8)
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Wildfisher

One for those Spanish carp in April. Swimming nymph.

[attachimg=1]

scoobyscott

Been away for a while guys but here's my latest ties as it is now grayling season

corsican dave

a more sensible version of my oranda. any resemblance to your little brother's fancy goldfish is completely intentional...

corsican dave

and this barred zonker was irresistible; let's hope the aliens think so too  :8)

[attaching=1]

Wildfisher

Dave,  did you have to apply for a radioactive materials handling license for that fly?   :lol:

corsican dave

okay, a shade more conventional: grey ghost, first attempt. that golden pheasant topping is a bugger to keep under control. i'm sure it'll catch fish but Carrie Stevens must be turning in her grave. cheers to Andy (lochan load) for the silver pheasant; i'm gonna have to do better next time because I've only got another two feathers left...
[attachimg=1]

ps you don't want to see the other side of this. it's crap.....

Lochan_load

Wow that's very pretty and dare I say it........classic looking  :shock:

Go To Front Page