News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What have you tied today?

Started by Clan Chief, October 25, 2008, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shad

Nice that, would do for the Bass where I fish, what synthetic fibre is it, unique hair or super hair maybe?

corsican dave

If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

rannoch raider

Hey Shad, The blue is DNA Fluro Fibre, the white / silver body is Halo Hair in silver baitfish. It would do fine for bass in a bigger size. Has there been many bass around your neck of the woods this year ? There's been very few where I normally fish.

shad

Quote from: rannoch raider on December 11, 2015, 10:36:11 PM
Hey Shad, The blue is DNA Fluro Fibre, the white / silver body is Halo Hair in silver baitfish. It would do fine for bass in a bigger size. Has there been many bass around your neck of the woods this year ? There's been very few where I normally fish.

No , hopeless for Bass this year round my way even at the power station , didnt go very often with the crap weather and lack of fish.

rannoch raider

Quick bass sized equivalent (ish) 1/0 Stainless hook.............

[attachimg=1]

Lochan_load

They look good Jim, particularly like the grizzle hackle against the blue ( that means il probably Nick the idea ;) )
Taken a few days to get round to it but here's the muddled equivalent of the claret bumble I did on the previous page
[attachimg=1]

Lochan_load

And a partridge fronted one, nae legs![attachimg=1]

Lochan_load

Done a few variants now, the fire orange goes well with the claret I think
[attachimg=1]

Tyro

Thought it was time I took up tying a few flies. Munro Killer. Sorry about poor quality photo taken on an ageing iPhone.

Lochan_load

Spent the weekend in London and went to see my brother in laws beloved West Ham while we were down or as he calls them "the 'ammers"  wee bit of the claret mix left so a little claret and blue number......
[attachimg=1]

Go To Front Page