News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What have you tied today?

Started by Clan Chief, October 25, 2008, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corsican dave

this is a baby pike imitation. blend of ancient & modern 'cos I know how much some of you appreciate it. can't imagine many plaudits from STM tho' :lol:
[attachimg=1]
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

bibio1

Clan Chief

At last! for the first time in months I managed some time at the vice today. Nothing special just the usual loch style from me!

Wildfisher

A wiggly carp bug size 8 mk1. An essential 2 minute tying. I refuse to tie any fly that takes longer than 4.5 minutes.   :lol:

[attachimg=1]

corsican dave

yep! gets the CD vote of approval  :8)
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Wildfisher

Mk2

[attachimg=1]

corsican dave

I reckon you spent too long on that one  :lol:
just as a matter of interest, have you considered dressing them so they'll ride hook up? maybe a bit of lead on top of the shank. just a thought.

Wildfisher

Yeah, I'll tie some like that too. Just as long as they don't take longer than 4.5 minutes to tie. I could push that to 5 - if pushed.  :lol:

corsican dave

Quote from: admin on January 02, 2016, 08:57:17 PM
Yeah, I'll tie some like that too. Just as long as they don't take longer than 4.5 minutes to tie. I could push that to 5 - if pushed.  :lol:
you're a machine, Fred  :lol:

Wildfisher

They are what I wanted that wiggly dub stuff for. Looking at  the price it seems to be a rip off so I probably won't bother.  Got the idea here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tDjxdxBOms

Go To Front Page