News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What have you tied today?

Started by Clan Chief, October 25, 2008, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoldierPmr

After losing the Dave fly today I decided to go abit mad with black rabbit no skill involved here  :lol:

[attachimg=1]

rannoch raider

sometimes simple is deadly ! :wink:

Lochan_load

How will you attach a hook to the one on the left  :lol: look like they will do the business

SoldierPmr

It's a bugger to cast but it makes a great wake  :lol:

corsican dave

my fly boxes fully charged for Extremadura. more "conventional" barbel & carp patterns on the right, big comizo patterns and the odd special on the left. couple of damsels for feisty bass, one or two alien tempters. note: only two boxes.... :8)
[attachimg=1]
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Wildfisher

Don't see many Tupps Indispensables there, where are you taking me?     :lol:

corsican dave

Quote from: admin on April 06, 2016, 09:53:27 AM
Don't see many Tupps Indispensables there, where are you taking me?     :lol:
not many sheep in extremadura, so it wouldn't be matching the hatch
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

rannoch raider

There's some interesting stuff in there Dave ! I should think if a 'tupp' got a look in those boxes there would be a swift involuntary retraction of the said indispensables  :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

bibio1

Quote from: corsican dave on April 06, 2016, 09:46:17 AM
my fly boxes fully charged for Extremadura. more "conventional" barbel & carp patterns on the right, big comizo patterns and the odd special on the left. couple of damsels for feisty bass, one or two alien tempters. note: only two boxes.... :8)
[attachimg=1]

I sometimes look at the streamer flies individually and don't get that excited but that fly box collection is impressive.

shad

No rabbit strip carp flies Dave? had most of my fish on that last spring.

Go To Front Page