News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What have you tied today?

Started by Clan Chief, October 25, 2008, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lochan_load

And a heather fly wet[attachimg=1]

Clan Chief

Superb flees. I must get some tuition from you on tying muddlers. I'm taking some tying gear with me for after dinner tying and drinks!  :D

Lochan_load

I'll take mine as well...just need to do the tying early or I might not be much use 🍻

corsican dave

not exactly today, and not all mine; some of the spun hair flies are shop bought (not all!) and there's a couple of Shad's beetles in there too. however, this is the selection that'll be accompanying me to Gran Canaria next month, along with a small box of clousers for swff.
it's essentially the same selection as i'd use for carp & barbel on the mainland, but a bit heavier on the carpy things. if pushed, i'd just take the uppermost box with a couple of the grasshoppers and woolly buggers added. hopefully an interesting & exciting trip  :D
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

lnelson20

A few daddies for a trip on monday.

c.nelson

fergie

They are on the daddies up the hill Chris. :D

lnelson20

Quote from: fergie on September 17, 2016, 09:16:21 PM
They are on the daddies up the hill Chris. :D

April was the last time i was out Fergie,seem to have lost  interest recently,looking forward to it though.
c.nelson

fergie

If that wind stays away it will be perfect. :D

Clan Chief

Tied these two at the apres fishing whilst on Stravaig!

corsican dave

some carpy things
[attachimg=1]
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Go To Front Page