News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What have you tied today?

Started by Clan Chief, October 25, 2008, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lochan_load

I saw on face book we share a birthday Robbie! (4/1/79)  That would be the ideal day for some 'me' time instead of going back to work!

Robbie

Funny that, unfortunately already got a couple of deadlines on Friday so need to get back into the office by Wednesday.

Robbie

Yet another nymphy thing...

[attachimg=1]

Fishtales

Quote from: Robbie on January 02, 2017, 07:03:56 PM
Yet another nymphy thing...

[attachimg=1]

Try that on the dropper on a #16 or #18 right below the surface during a Caenis hatch with a #14 or #12 dry dark sedge on the tail to keep it there; draw it in with long slow pulls with a few seconds pause between. Grease up everything except the dropper which should be about 4 inches long :8)
Don't worry, be happy.
Sandy
Carried it in full, then carry it out empty.
http://www.ftscotland.co.uk/

Looking for a webhost? Try http://www.1and1.co.uk/?k_id=2966019

corsican dave

that's a belting pattern. i can see me using this for early season trout in the dulnain and (you're gonna' hate this...) carp in spain  :8)
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

haresear

Last minute tying last night and this morning. Trout and kahawai flies for NZ.
I leave on Saturday but wont get any fishing done in earnest until about the 8th of February.

Alex
Protect the edge.

Bobfly

Good luck with the trip !! Look forward to reading the reports and seeing big fish with one of those flees in its jaws  :D
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

haresear

Thanks Vaughan. That makes two of us! :)

Alex
Protect the edge.

Lochan_load

You must've been busy! What is a kawahai? Very envious of your trip

Wildfisher

Quote from: Lochan_load on January 03, 2017, 08:28:51 PM
What is a kawahai?

It's a fish that once you have hooked and played 2 you secretly  hope you don't hook another one.   :lol:

Go To Front Page