News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What have you tied today?

Started by Clan Chief, October 25, 2008, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scoobyscott

Some cracking flies. I've lost my mojo a bit need to get the finger out and tie some up or get out fishing

Wildfisher

As the days lengthen and become warmer and brighter, the fly fisherman's mind may turn to

[attachimg=1]

ElkZilla

rannoch raider

I think you've got some sort of rubber fetish Fred ! :lol: Nice fly though.

rannoch raider

A couple from todays quick run round the vice. One with a dark thorax, the other lighter.....

[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]

Wildfisher

Quote from: rannoch raider on May 16, 2017, 06:03:49 PM
I think you've got some sort of rubber fetish Fred

New Zealand can do that to a guy you know...................................   :lol:

alba

Fly tying gear got looked out and organised tonight after 2 years, was tough blowing off the cobwebs but stuck with it and has a few beers to accompany me.

Few of my little wire nymphs (Ran out of my last batch at the burn on Saturday)

rannoch raider

Having a go at size 16 Grannoms today. Someone told me that they can be important right now so I I tied a 'cloud' of these two types. CDC wing and body and Floating poly yarn wing and dubbed hare mask body. Never caught a fish on a Grannom so suggestions as to a proven pattern would be welcome.  :wink:
[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]

They look a bit 'chubby' in the pics but they are both on the same type of 16 hook and are actually fairly sparse.

scoobyscott

That elkzilla looks good for lochs Fred.
I tied a few last night
Dirty duster
[attachimg=1]
Grannom thingy
[attachimg=2]

haresear

Some hawthorns and small gnats for use today
Protect the edge.

burnie

Some cracking flies you guys are making, I won't embarrass myself posting some rather clumsy looking gold headed nymphs I did recently, luckily the fish are starving round here and take even my attempts.

Go To Front Page