News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What have you tied today?

Started by Clan Chief, October 25, 2008, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robbie

If you can't beat them join them ...[attachimg=1]

Clan Chief

Hot legs Robbie weet weel

Im on a leggy theme tonight too after tying this pattern based roughly on a Davie McP demo I watched recently.

Lochan_load

Brilliant leggy flies from you all and plenty more ideas that I have no time to make a reality  :roll: Allan that fly is an absolute topper, great proportions

Crawhin

Some great flies lads. Am particularly liking the various Daddy interpretations. I've tied some wet Silver Daddies which are a back-end favourite of mine on wilder days.

Ian

[attachimg=1]

Robbie

That a nice silver daddy.

Trying to beat the clock now and know I'm not going to manage. Threw this together in a spare five minutes this evening:

[attachimg=1]

Clan Chief

Lovely patterns guy, sure to catch the troots attention!
I'm tinkering with wet daddys , I'm pleased with this one so will type a couple more in the same style!

Lochan_load

Like that Allan, might tie up some sort of wet daddy at some point, struggling for time this last couple of weeks but knocked this one up after work, sort of leggy fire tailed grey mallard blue dabbler type thing (admittedly the name needs work  :lol: )
[attachimg=1]

Bobfly

For sure "I'm fishing a size ten a LFTGMBDTT on the point" is a tad hard to roll off the tongue.  :D :D :D
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

Lochan_load

Easy for you to say  :lol: apparently it's a roag dabbler variant, rolls off the tongue a bit easier! Wet daddy largely based on Allan's up the top but with golden olive muddle
[attachimg=1]

corsican dave

that'd catch pretty much anything that swims, Andy  :8) i'd certainly lob it at barbel, carp, bass & trout in central spain
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Go To Front Page