News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What have you tied today?

Started by Clan Chief, October 25, 2008, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rannoch raider

Stormers Pete. That's very nice seals fur you've been using. It adds a great deal to that style of pattern.

pedropete

thanks, kind of you to say, I've been using rob densons of late but these orange ones are bog standard veniards,i like them too.

claytonmcnie

not done much for some time, done a few of this type to get me going again. photos very poor, need to get the camera back out

haresear

Quote from: claytonmcnie on October 15, 2017, 08:04:52 AM
not done much for some time, done a few of this type to get me going again. photos very poor, need to get the camera back out

Those gnats look very good.

Alex
Protect the edge.

rannoch raider

The foam backed fellas look dangerous  :8)

pedropete

like those, look like fish food to me!! are they prototypes or tried and tested? look great.

claytonmcnie

Quote from: pedropete on October 15, 2017, 06:59:47 PM
like those, look like fish food to me!! are they prototypes or tried and tested? look great.

Just messing around, if ever I get to test a small portion of what I tie, I'll be a happy man

rannoch raider

Some of the best patterns come from having a blank followed by a 'Post Mortem' a wee idea, a little libation and playing around at the vice for a spell while you really should be sleeping. I've got a good Blae and Black pattern that was born of failure, a wee bit of thought and lots of beer. It works a treat :lol:.
It must be said though, I've also got a box of complete and utter shite 'patterns' which were born in similar circumstances and look as though they were tied by Keith Moon on acid between drum solos.  :shock:

claytonmcnie

meant to attach this view, that's the part i think is best.

Robbie

They look like sure fire trout catchers.

Go To Front Page