News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What have you tied today?

Started by Clan Chief, October 25, 2008, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robbie

Cheers Pete, those are very tidy wee nymphs.

pedropete

"clamber dabbler " claret and amber.. from Arthur McDonald whos been a mine of info and a great help over the recent months..the cloak is ment to be summer duck but at the time of tying i subd it with mandarin duck .the effect isn't far off. an amber hen as part of a double body palmer was a home dye job for me with the dyes in the pic..not a colour i normally use but it really works with the claret..can't wait to wet these !!

Lochan_load

Those are actually sexual! Dying to tye some flees

pedropete

they are bonny wee things andy,have you found your vice yet?

Lochan_load

Tied a couple of parachute dries for a mate last week as part of his secret Santa but that's been it. Will get it out soon and knock out some wets for the swap and hopefully get time to mess around with a few ideas too  :D

pedropete

hurry up andy I'm running out of ideas here haha, here's a few more from the Arthur McDonald stable..belters..can't wait to drown them.!! size 8# shortshanks..

rannoch raider

Lovely Pete. I'd imagine our Island dwelling silver hunters would approve of the colour scheme. I'm gagging to get going again but we are about to revamp the house from floors to ceilings so there'll be limited chances for me to get in front of the tying kit.

pedropete

hi jim im sure,bit of a fiddly tie but worth it i think, good luck with the revamp, suppose its got to be done,it'll all be here waiting on you when your finished pal.

Clan Chief

Those are superb lookin' patterns Pete!

Laxdale

Quote from: rannoch raider on December 31, 2017, 04:01:33 PM
Lovely Pete. I'd imagine our Island dwelling silver hunters would approve of the colour scheme. I'm gagging to get going again but we are about to revamp the house from floors to ceilings so there'll be limited chances for me to get in front of the tying kit.

Very much so........even the muddler with the green til would do a turn after a bit of scissor work!
The dabblers get a 10/10!

Go To Front Page