News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What have you tied today?

Started by Clan Chief, October 25, 2008, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clan Chief

Been tying on and off all day today! Im pretty much sorted for sedgehogs now. Last flee of the night!

pedropete

nice one Allan, i had a bash at hoggs today and binned them..ill get back to it.. ended up on winged wets, first time in ages so workmanlike but well fishable.

12# silver invicta var..

Bobfly

Agreed !!!  I would put one of those on any day. :D
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

Robbie

Think you put up the wrong photo Pete, nothing workman like about those crackers!! Beautiful tying.

Got to use some of the blue deer hair I dyed the other night:
[attachimg=1]

Clan Chief

The dying process looks like it turned out well. Great tying too. Let us know how you get on with it this weekend!

bibio1

Blue is a hard colour to get right. Looks like you've mastered that. Thanks for the offer and looking forward to tying blue goats toes.

The tying season isn't far away.

Paul

rannoch raider

Absolute belters Pete. One of my favourite patterns and really well tied. That's a fine muddler too Robbie.

johnsd

Was casting a line with young Alex on Tuesday first time in six weeks was at a water he has a ticket for anyway the place alive with daddies guess what the fly box I threw in my bag had no daddies in it thankfully I managed to get one from Alex now I know what you're thinking it is unlike me to pounce a fly from someone but I'm glad I did the takes in this place is explosive so this is my offering for tonight
yer going where

Lochan_load

I'm not even there and you're managing to steal my flies  :roll: :lol:

Bobfly

Glad to read that you are back on the water John, and "borrowing" flees   :D :D
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

Go To Front Page