News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What have you tied today?

Started by Clan Chief, October 25, 2008, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pedropete

bought the deer hair from Rob Denson, west of Ireland Katie muddlers in 10 & 12 on comp special hooks inspired by a facebook friend who done quite well recently on uist, thanks Allan Faye!!

Lochan_load

I've got that deer hair, great colour........inspired by oor Billy's nephew!

pedropete

is it really..... I've just spoken to Allan,he's still on uist, last day before heading home.

Clan Chief

I normally shy away from tying winged wets but gave it a bash tonight. Reasonably happy with them. Proportions not quite right oh and I folded the wings! But they'll do!

pedropete

well fishable allan, like your style sir!!

Lochan_load

Like you Allan I avoid tying them, should really get the finger out and practice, very nice mate

Billy

Quote from: pedropete on September 08, 2018, 01:27:10 PM
bought the deer hair from Rob Denson, west of Ireland Katie muddlers in 10 & 12 on comp special hooks inspired by a facebook friend who done quite well recently on uist, thanks Allan Faye!!

Allan is my nephew. He is a good lad.

Billy

pedropete

hi billy, he's a super fly tier to boot.. can anyone share a productive orange muddler i can tie for my own box please.. just to give me an idea of size and style for uist ..cheers.

Clan Chief

This afternoon I'm tying Kate McLaren Muddlers #KMM  I very pleased with the first one off the vice today!  A style that is really enjoyable to tie!

pedropete

nice on allan, lovely tie mate, what hook?

Go To Front Page