News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What have you tied today?

Started by Clan Chief, October 25, 2008, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robbie

Nice tying John. I have finally managed to grab a few minutes at the vice and had a go at a floating damsel:

[attachimg=1]

johnsd

Very nice Robbie the tail is interesting can't imagine how you tied that cheers
yer going where

johnsd

Bibio variation
yer going where

Clan Chief

Tied this tonight!

Robbie

That's a real lovely fly Allan!

corsican dave

nothing at all! but with this fantastic selection of ironmongery, kindly sent to me by Bobfly, I'm inspired to create something suitably horrific for the alien season ahead..... Cheers Vaughan!  :8)
[attachimg=1]
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Bobfly

I am sure you can come up with something glitzy with those red hooks  :D :D
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

Lochan_load

You're like the fishing Santa Vaughan my 477 arrived today  :lol: thanks very much! My wife failed to share my excitement about some old wool  :roll:

Bobfly

Excellent! Been reading up on this 477 stuff for Killer Bugs. Tied with copper wire and the wool which does indeed change colour quite a lot when it gets wet. I will be making some bugs next week.
Come on folks ... there is Chadwick's 477 on free offer. Seems like it is worth £10 a yard  :shock:
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

corsican dave

one of my favourites. don't need thread or even know how to tie knots.catches almost anything that swims
[attachimg=1]
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Go To Front Page