News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Local River Update

Started by Wildfisher, May 13, 2021, 02:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

Disclaimer - nae fish (in fact not even any fishing)  :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qUbURYHD60

caorach

Great stuff Fred, you will find that interesting to look back on next year to see how the seasons compare. To be honest that river is just starting to look worth fishing to me :-) Swing a wet fly down it and get some sport.

Wildfisher

It's good if you keep your expectation realistic. It's not The Clyde, The Tweed, The Don or The Deveron.

I wanted to post a very short - 2 1/2 minute video to see how many views it got.  :8)

tomcatin

Watched this earlier ...... a really nice insight. Just curious apart from the tattie farmers is there upstream abstraction for public water supply?
Sadly my 7' 5 weight that killed fascists is deceased!

So in respect and in memorium, PLEASE DONATE TO AND SUPPORT THE WILD FISHING FORUM

Wildfisher

No abstraction for public water supply  that comes from Lintrathern and the Backwater.

superscot

Fred loved the wee update the constant running water made for a good diabetic piss!

Feel you may start to need subtitles for any viewers over the border.   I.e., Fettle etc

Also watched one of yer auld wans a peaceful place and lovely to see the auld dug roaming about good memories.

Cheers   

Go To Front Page