News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

SNP to ban fishing?

Started by Wildfisher, March 25, 2023, 05:31:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laxdale

Hah. You guys that thought it was fun when the nutters were trying to ban/clamp down on field sports. Guess what, you are also in the firing line.
As a sea angler in the Hebrides, I have been following the HMPA nonsense closely.  It is driven by exactly the same shower of shites that want licencing of land use types, and ban anything they do not like. Rational thought does not come in to any of it.
I am desperately hoping Useless does not become the next "leader", because if he does then coastal communities around the chosen parts of Scotland will be economically devastated. One thing is for sure.....it will not be the waters off Leith or Ayr that get chosen. Too many of the faithful would be impacted.
My own MSP, A Allan, refuses to condemn the HMPAs because he is a Useless supporter. All about priorities.
I can only ask you all to fill in the consultation if only to ask for sea angling to be removed from the list of restrictions.

Wildfisher

Old Huffy Yoosless is indeed the new Supreme Leader. Be thankful, had these eejits done the sensible thing and  elected Kate Forbes they may have been a threat. Instead they are dead ducks. Humza will destroy them from within.

Any angler or shooter who votes SNP or Green is the proverbial turkey looking forward to Christmas.  ;D

Laxdale

I am now seriously worried about HMPAs around the Hebrides. I think AAllan is looking for a job from Useless and would sell his own constituents down the river to get what he wants.

Wildfisher

Kate Forbes would have worried me as she took the country closer to independence,  but there is no way woketards were ever going to elect a decent, honest  person with genuine Christian values. I'd be worried if I lived  in the H&I too. But it's also coming our way  parties like the SNP despise "Tory sports" lke fishing and shooting. They are coming for you!

Wildfisher

It's been reported that The Caliph has already shot himself in the foot  by asking the real government this morning for a section 30 and has already been refused. What now?  ::)

Go To Front Page