News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Kids wading jacket

Started by Hill loch gold, December 28, 2019, 09:30:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hill loch gold

Does anyone know anywhere that does these? Looking to buy 1 for the wee yin. I've had a look online and can't see anything. He got a rake of new gear from santa  :lol: and he's asked for a wading jacket for his birthday in a few weeks.

Lochan_load

Not heard of juniors but what about a ladies? I would think they'll be slimmer made........dunno if he'd like the pink right enough  :lol:

Hill loch gold

The ladies jackets might be an option. I was in GAC last week and they have no junior waders or jackets either. There must not be enough youngsters fishing these days for the companies to justify making them.

arawa

Quote from: Hill loch gold on December 28, 2019, 06:37:40 PM
The ladies jackets might be an option. I was in GAC last week and they have no junior waders or jackets either. There must not be enough youngsters fishing these days for the companies to justify making them.

I saw child size waders in Go Outdoors this week. On sale too!

https://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/15916885/svendsen-child-waders-4-or5-15916885

Hill loch gold

I managed to get him a pair of junior simms breathables online for his xmas. He also got a snowbee prestige float tube, that's why i'm looking for a wading jacket. Saying that, the new tubes have a seat and you seem to sit out the water a good bit more than the old tubes like the 1 i have.

Lochan_load

Try waveinn.com they've got good stuff for fishing/boats etc might be worth a look

Bobfly

Canoing suppliers have stuff for youngsters, buoyancy vests and similar, zipp fronted waterproofs that might well be suitable.
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

Go To Front Page