News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Charity Case

Started by RichardL, April 01, 2008, 08:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RichardL

Hello Fellow forumers

I am looking for a kind member of the forum to offer to tie me some much needed river flies for me.  I would love to tie flies myself as it looks an excellent hobby however I suffer from pretty bad shakes in my hand passed down from poor genetics I blame it on (no nothin to do with an addiction)!!  I have bought a few dozen from the shops but feel it would be nice to have some actually tied in Scotland!!  I do have thousands of wet flies passed to me when my dad passed away and these are of high quality so would be happy to swap if that interested anyone.

I am happy to accept anything offered i.e nymphs and dries and regularly fish the Braan and Earn.  You will often see the flies hanging from the Braan trees like Christmas decorations!

I am happy to pay for the flies either by way of a donation to yourselves or to the forum.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers

Richard

RichardL

Cheers Steve.  Thats great

Noel - I will give the doctors a phone and see what he thinks.

I might buy a vice and give it a try but pike flies might be the most likely option

Harpo

Quote from: RichardL on April 11, 2008, 02:38:59 PM

Noel - I will give the doctors a phone and see what he thinks.

I think you need to ask the doctor about all the Sambuca you drank the other night  :vom7;

RichardL

Very good Harpo!!! :roflmao

Thats prob why my shakes were worse that night! :roflmao

Go To Front Page